Monday, May 23, 2011

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture : French Horn Solo, Duet, Trio (Instrumental Series) Review

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture : French Horn Solo, Duet, Trio (Instrumental Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this mainly so I could play the theme completely in both hands, and really enjoyed it. I played piano for maybe four years or so, though I quit lessons two or three years ago, so I found it challenging to play and actually can't reach some of the chords with my left hand. It's still a lot of fun to play, though, and I recommend it to all who enjoyed the music from the movie.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture : French Horn Solo, Duet, Trio (Instrumental Series)

This instrumental series contains selected themes from the box office sensation Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Playable by any combination of instruments -- large ensembles, small ensembles, or solos -- the arrangements capture the wonderful sounds from the movie. Fingering charts are included. Titles are: Hedwig's Theme * Diagon Alley * Hogwarts Forever * Nimbus 2000 * Cast a Christmas Spell * Harry's Wondrous World.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture : French Horn Solo, Duet, Trio (Instrumental Series)

0 comments:

Post a Comment