Thursday, June 30, 2011

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture (Easy Piano) Review

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture (Easy Piano)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been a piano student for nine years. I purchased this book, and the diffuculty is high if you are a new student. I find some pieces to be harder then others. I would ask your childs teacher about what diffculty level they play befor buying this book.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture (Easy Piano)

These are selected themes from the motion picture. Titles are: The Chamber of Secrets, Dobby The House Elf, Fawkes The Phoenix, The Flying Car, Gilderoy Lockhart, Harry's Wondrous World, Hedwig's Theme, Moaning Turtle, and Nimbus 2000.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture (Easy Piano)

0 comments:

Post a Comment