Friday, June 24, 2011

Selections from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Review

Selections from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It may be a reflection on how I play the piano rather than the quality of the music, but most of the songs in this book are not recognizable when I play them--only Hedwig's Theme sounds familiar to me--of course, who really listens to background music in a movie. Maybe if I had the soundtrack I would be able to hear how the music is supposed to sound.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Selections from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Titles: Death of CedricFoxtrot FleurHarry in WinterHedwig's ThemeHogwarts' HymnHogwarts' MarchNeville's WaltzPotter WaltzThe Quidditch World Cup (The Irish).

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Selections from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

0 comments:

Post a Comment