Wednesday, July 27, 2011

J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Novels: A Reader's Guide (Continuum Contemporaries) - Unauthorized Review

J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Novels: A Reader's Guide (Continuum Contemporaries) - Unauthorized
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've read a lot of books about Harry Potter, and a lot of them are not very good. But my only complaint with this one is that it's not long enough! Mr Nel the author knows a lot about Harry Potter, but he doesn't show off or get too clever about it. All of his ideas are interesting, like the prime numbers, and even though I knew some of what he says about JK Rowling already, I found out a few things too. Plus, the book is small and cute!
I think this would be a good introduction if you want to know more about Harry Potter. I hope the author writes more when there are more Harry Potter books to write about!

Click Here to see more reviews about: J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Novels: A Reader's Guide (Continuum Contemporaries) - Unauthorized

This is part of a new series of guides to contemporary novels. The aim of the series is to give readers accessible and informative introductions to some of the most popular, most acclaimed and most influential novels of recent years – from ‘The Remains of the Day' to ‘White Teeth'. A team of contemporary fiction scholars from both sides of the Atlantic has been assembled to provide a thorough and readable analysis of each of the novels in question.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Novels: A Reader's Guide (Continuum Contemporaries) - Unauthorized

0 comments:

Post a Comment