Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deconstructivist Magicians (My Favorite Critical Essays) Review

Harry Potter and the Deconstructivist Magicians (My Favorite Critical Essays)" alt="Harry Potter and the Deconstructivist Magicians (My Favorite Critical Essays)" border="0">
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this book, believing--by its title--that it would be a postmodernist/poststructuralist interpretation of the Harry Potter children's book series. I returned it without reading it, feeling rather duped and very disappointed that it was not. I can only imagine that the author/publisher may have chosen this misleading title with the specific intent of piggybacking off of the Harry Potter literary craze to market this book. It might be a terrific book in itself; I simply cannot say, as I was too annoyed to read it. I am writing here to warn others who might make the same assumption, hoping that this 'Harry Potter' is the boy-magician of Hogsworts--not so! Beware!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Harry Potter and the Deconstructivist Magicians (My Favorite Critical Essays)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Harry Potter and the Deconstructivist Magicians (My Favorite Critical Essays)

0 comments:

Post a Comment