Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a flute teacher with a large studio, and use this book occasionally for sight-reading. My students enjoy playing something familiar. I agree with the other review that it is not a book for first year students. The range is quite wide, and the rhythms are not simple. The key signatures are true to the original, so several flats are common.
I played through it myself when it first arrived. The CD is accurate to the book. It offers the choice of accompaniment with or without the melody, which is helpful for learning. The band accompaniment is less "cheesy" than some out there. It sounds like live as opposed to synthesized instruments.
A very nice collection of familiar tunes.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Disney Solos for Mallet Percussion (Book & CD)
The long awaited mallet percussion edition of this series. 12 songs, including: Be Our Guest * The Bells of Notre Dame * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * Colors of the Wind * Friend like Me * I Just Can't Wait to Be King * Part of Your World * Reflection * Under the Sea * You'll Be in My Heart (Pop Version) * You've Got a Friend in Me * Zero to Hero.
Click here for more information about Disney Solos for Mallet Percussion (Book & CD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment