Friday, May 4, 2012

Left Behind Graphic Novel (Book 1, Vol. 1) Review

Left Behind Graphic Novel (Book 1, Vol. 1)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I guess scare tactics are the best way to force people into Christianity. The artwork in this book has the unique ability to both make you laugh out loud and wince, and I found myself staring at it incredulously. Are these supposed to be children's books? Heck, are the authors even serious?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Left Behind Graphic Novel (Book 1, Vol. 1)

Created by leading designers and artists of graphic novels for the general market, Left Behind graphic novels are an entirely new and exciting format for Christian product. These are not the comic books you remember, but a modern way to communicate! Each volume is a high-quality, 48-page, full-color installment from the series's best-selling first novel, Left Behind.Volume I (Street Date: November 23, 2001)--Introduces the main characters. Takes place mostly on Rayford Steele's aircraft at the time of the Rapture.Volume II (Street Date: November 23, 2001)--Chaos erupts as a result of the disappearances. Nicolae Carpathia grabs the reins of power at the U.N.Volume III (available mid-January 2002)--Rayford Steele embraces God. Chloe Steele and Buck Williams search for meaning. Bruce Barnes introduced.Volume IV (available mid-February 2002)--Nicolae Carpathia grows in popularity and power.Volume V (available mid-March 2002)--Buck Williams becomes a Christian amid Carpathia's meteoric rise to absolute power.COMING APRIL 2002--Tribulation Force, Volume I

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Left Behind Graphic Novel (Book 1, Vol. 1)

0 comments:

Post a Comment