Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Star Wars Instrumental Solos for Strings (Movies I-VI): Violin (Book & CD) (Pop Instrumental Solo Series) Review

Star Wars Instrumental Solos for Strings (Movies I-VI): Violin (Book and CD) (Pop Instrumental Solo Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Thank you so much! A great collection which provided just what I was looking for, a comprihensive Star Wars selection. Very much enjoy playing these over and over again! If you love Star Wars, this is an ideal way to celebrate the action as well as the fabulous music. I'm not going to stop untill I've learnt them all!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Star Wars Instrumental Solos for Strings (Movies I-VI): Violin (Book & CD) (Pop Instrumental Solo Series)

For the first time, Star Wars(R) A Musical Journey (Music from Episodes I-VI): Instrumental Solos includes selections from all six Star Wars(R) movies arranged for Flute, Clarinet, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Trumpet, Horn in F, Trombone, Piano Accompaniment, Violin, Viola and Cello. The arrangements are completely compatible with each other and can be played together or as solos. Due to level considerations regarding keys and instrument ranges, the wind instrument arrangements are not compatible with the string instrument arrangements in this series. Each book contains a carefully edited part that is appropriate for the Level 2–3 player and a fully orchestrated accompaniment CD. Each song on the CD includes a demo track, which features a live instrumental performance, followed by the play-along track itself. Also included is 4-color art as well as black and white art from the movies. Titles:Episodes I – VI1.Star Wars (Main Theme) Episode I: The Phantom Menace2.Jar Jar's Introduction3.Augie's Great Municipal Band4.Qui-Gon's Funeral5.Duel of the Fates6.Anakin's Theme7.The Flag ParadeEpisode II: Attack of the Clones8.Across the Stars9.The Arena10. The Meadow PicnicEpisode III:Revenge of the Sith11. Battle of the HeroesEpisode IV: A New Hope12. Cantina Band13. The Throne RoomEpisode V: The Empire Strikes Back14. The Imperial March15. May the Force be With YouEpisode VI: Return of the Jedi16. Princess Leia's Theme

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Star Wars Instrumental Solos for Strings (Movies I-VI): Violin (Book & CD) (Pop Instrumental Solo Series)

0 comments:

Post a Comment